Ready for another healthy and delicious protein snack recipe? We have you covered! This recipe for baked meatballs will make enough to last you for a few meals. You can enjoy them plain for a protein snack or pair them up with some whole-wheat pasta, spaghetti squash, or zucchini noodles on your Meal Days!
- 2 lbs. lean ground pork
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. parsley finely chopped
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400° F.
- Line a sheet pan with foil.
- Mix the meat, egg, and seasonings together in a large bowl. Form into even-sized meatballs (about two tablespoons each) and place them on the lined sheet pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
We hope you enjoy this Get Slim for Summer protein snack recipe. For more recipes and tips to transform your life, subscribe to the blog and check out our Facebook page!